After nine years in prison, Arlena Lindley has been granted parole. Lindley was sentenced to 45 years for failing to protect her child from her abusive partner. The Texas Parole board voted in Arlena Lindley’s favor this week.
- Building Accountable Communities: Oct 26th Online Event
- Andrew Cuomo Under Pressure To Free Women Imprisoned For Killing Abusers
- Can State Laws Provide Justice for Survivors of Violence Who Are Incarcerated?
- Valerie Seeley: Free Them All
- Cynthia Nixon’s Plan to Stem Mass Incarceration Has a Uniquely Feminist Provision