Organizers from Stand With Nan-Hui, California Coalition of Women Prisoners, and Free Marissa Now will be presenting at the California Partnership to End Domestic Violence conference in Berkeley, CA, May 2-3. We’ll be tweeting updates from the conference using the #SurvivedAndPunished hashtag. Follow us on twitter!
- Andrew Cuomo Under Pressure To Free Women Imprisoned For Killing Abusers
- Can State Laws Provide Justice for Survivors of Violence Who Are Incarcerated?
- Valerie Seeley: Free Them All
- Cynthia Nixon’s Plan to Stem Mass Incarceration Has a Uniquely Feminist Provision
- On the Complexities of Calling 911, Even in Cases of Sexual Violence